HVAC Service Technician
Are you a hard-working, positive and dedicated residential service technician looking for a fantastic career opportunity with a rapidly growing company? If so, you owe it to yourself to see what a career at Pronto has to offer!
Pronto Heating was started in 2008 by Wade and Greg Sedgwick, whose family has been doing heating and cooling for over 56 years. When it came time to build a new company, they had lots of new ideas, and after 8 years Pronto has grown from a handful of team members to over 40 people on staff. Because of our focus on superior customer service our customer base is increasing faster than ever! We offer:
- Top Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sales Incentives and Bonuses
- Take Home Company Trucks
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Company Cell Phone or Cell Phone Reimbursement
- A Dedicated Support Staff
- And much more!
As a service technician, you will be responsible for providing high quality residential heating and cooling repairs to our customers, as well as helping our customers make informed and confident buying decisions when replacement is needed.
- Arrive to your service calls on time and complete a thorough, honest diagnostic of the system
- Present yourself as professional and pleasant to the customer
- Have an engaging, positive personality that can build genuine rapport with the customer and provide them with superior customer service
- Demonstrate technical competency and educate the customer on repair and/or replacement options
- Be knowledgeable about our product line and what products and services that we can offer the customer
- Be thorough and detail oriented when completing job paperwork and service tickets
- Collect the balanced owed while on site
- Meet and/or exceed individual sales criteria and revenue goals
- Have the ability to work well as a team in a fast-faced environment
- Have the desire to grow in your career through continued training and education
We have several job openings and are looking for both experienced technicians and technicians that are new to the field. We know that it is ultimately our people that make the difference so if you have the right work ethic and mindset we are willing to train you and develop you into a quality technician! You must be drug-free and have a clean driving record.
please fill in all form fields. all info is required to better serve you.