HVAC Manufacturers are raising prices to absorb rising parts costs. We all have heard the myriad of reasons costs are rising….BUT….we have some good news to combat this recent increase. We have a warehouse full of equipment bought at the pre-inflation cost and are ready to pass that along to you (while supplies last). Get your NEW system at the OLD prices.
Professional Drain Clog Removal in Minneapolis, MN and surrounding areas
Providing plumbing services in Minneapolis, MN and surrounding areas, Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning handles all types of repairs. The majority of calls we get are due to clogs. From the kitchen sink to the bathtub and toilet, clogs are more than an aggravation. They can lead to corrosion, flooding, foul odors, property damage and even sewage backups. Prompt action and professional strategies are the key to minimizing consequences.
Some of the most common causes of residential plumbing clogs include:
- Fats, oil and grease – Prevent these harmful substances from coating the inner walls of pipes and collecting debris by never putting grease, oils or fats down the drain.
- Soap – Soap scum is difficult to remove from bathroom surfaces and can often be blamed for clogs. Look for bar soap made without animal fats and consider liquid soap.
- Food scraps – Even when outfitted with a garbage disposal, avoid putting scraps, especially coffee grounds, rice, pasta, eggshells and fibrous fruits and vegetables down the drain.
- Hair – Use drain covers in tubs and showers to collect and prevent hair from going down the drain and potentially binding with grease and sticky substances.
- Mineral buildup – When hard water mineral deposits collect along the pipe walls, they create a restriction.
- Trash – Paper towels, feminine hygiene products, diapers, dental floss, baby wipes, cat litter and other types of trash should never be flushed. Even “flushable” wipes often fail to dissolve and can create clogs.
- Foreign objects – Anything not meant to go down the drain, even small objects, can become lodged in a pipe’s u-bend, cause an obstruction and create a clog.
- Tree roots – Invasive tree roots work their way into leaks and cracks in sewer lines and are a common source of clogs in underground pipes.
Choose Efficiency with Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning Drain Clog Removal Services
Keep drains in the best possible condition to prevent blockages, clogs and problems. Schedule annual drain cleaning from Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning anywhere across Minneapolis, MN; Edina, MN; Eden Prairie, MN; Minnetonka, MN; Bloomington, MN; St Louis Park, MN. If you notice a drain moving slower than it should, foul odors from the drain or a backup, don’t delay in getting in touch. Contact us online or at (952) 767-7682. We are a family owned and operated plumbing contractor, and we are always open and ready to handle 24/7 emergency situations.