Pronto Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a Journeyman Plumber to join our team. This is a full time position working Monday thru Friday. We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to work independently, safely, and professionally at all times, along with having excellent customer communication skills.
You will work closely with Pronto Heating and Air Conditioning’s Master Plumber at times, but also be working alone on projects. You will be responsible for running service calls, installation of equipment, repair or modification of residential equipment and other duties as needed.
- Install, service, and repair all aspects of residential plumbing fixtures and systems in accordance with state plumbing codes
- Diagnosis plumbing related problems and code violations and recommend and implement the appropriate repairs
- Maintain record of customer request and service performed for customer
- Current State of Minnesota Journeyman license
- Minimum of two years as a Journeyman
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to apply them to the job
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Social Security card
- Pass a background check
Pronto Heating was started in 2008 by Wade and Greg Sedgwick, whose family has been doing heating and cooling for over 56 years. When it came time to build a new company, they had lots of new ideas, and after 8 years Pronto has grown from a handful of team members to over 40 people on staff. Because of our focus on superior customer service our customer base is increasing faster than ever! We offer:
- Top Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Take Home Company Trucks
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Company Cell Phone or Cell Phone Reimbursement
- A Dedicated Support Staff
- And much more!
please fill in all form fields. all info is required to better serve you.